miercuri, 8 septembrie 2010

M is for Marseille






I steped out from the airplane and i feel myself free. Is what i wanted the most, to feel the freedom in every bone.
When we left Paris it was a rainy but cold day, but as we arrived to Marseille i started to feel like i need to take off my swetcher.
And i felt the sun touching my skin, i felt the wind playing with my hair and i smiled :)is what i do now..i smile ! I am happy !
I enjoy my life, I am developing my talents, I am descouvering new things...things about me, about people.
I am having fun is what i want and when i am walking down the street i feel like everybody is my friend, everybody is part of my life...I love it
A lot of new things have been discovered to me, i`ve changed myself.
I love breaking down the fears that kept me inside the box for so long.
I can`t believe im here for 26 days , I feel like the time is passing to fast...anyway it is the only one who dont care about me.
and now if someone would ask me what are those 3 trings that represents Marseille.
i would say:
- The subway, full of wonderful, special people
- The Calanque, where I hurt myself a lil bit when i jump in the water from a stone
- The pankcakes that taste sooo good. I feel like i`ll die eating it.

Un comentariu:

  1. buna:*.
    foarte frumoase postarile:*
    baga id'u meu: dydi_thebestof@yahoo.com
    sau macar da'mi adresa ta:)
    trebuie sa'ti spun cva. :*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere