sâmbătă, 5 februarie 2011

God has a purpose




When I was a little girl people were always asking me:
-What do you want to become when you`ll grow up?
- When I`ll grow up I wanna be an actress, I was answering

I grew up with this in my heart- I wanted to became an actress, I wanted so much to share my talent, my skills, my needs, my emotions with the world...I was in loooove with `acting`. I kept it in my mind for my whole intire life since then...
When I finished high school I was 99 % sure that I`ll go to Theatre University in Bucharest...But I did not ! That 1 % won...so I did not go to Theatre University .
Why ?- My mind wil answer: -because actors in Romania are not well paid, because I did not have anaf courage, because the entrance examination held when i was not in the country , so I was not able to get on time.
...But my heart has a different answer: -Because God didn`t wanted me to go to Theatre University...and not because He don`t want me to be happy, doing what I love to do, but because He has prepared something better for me, something that will fully satisfied me.

I am looking forward to see how God will lead me and how He will show up the amazing things kept inside of me for so long .

4 comentarii:

  1. Naomi, I will say that you are actress... Maybe not the way you had in your mind... but you do are, because every drama or pantomime that you are doing shows your gift and skills.
    It is true that the stage of the church is not the stage of the theatre, but also I have to say that on the theatre’s stage you could receive just applauses – people’s applauses… on the church stage, you will receive also applauses, the only difference is that the applauses will come from God! We love you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you so much Pastor Mihai..this mean so much to me. I love you and Eliza so much ! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Buna

    da-mi un semn pe kaos.moon@yahoo.com;
    sa iti spun ceva
    nu vreau sa spamez aici

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Lovely Omy,
    Mihai said pretty much everything.
    What i just wanna add is that You don't have to think all the time at past choices you could have made but to those held by the future.
    You're so amazing with everything you do, with how you treat your friends, how you live your life and even how you dream about things. God is in everything we do and I don't have any doubt that HE takes care of you and your decissios more than you think. Because there's no one who deserves a happy life more than you do! because you struggled and work hard to be were you're now!
    I love you, babe! Don't let the past to catch you in its pitfall! You're amazing!

    xxxxxxx

    RăspundețiȘtergere