duminică, 7 martie 2010

draga mama,

Dear mom, I want you to know that I am greatful for everything you’ve done for me- THANK YOU! Thank you for who I am today, for who I become...Because everyday I look at you and I see an example of ambition, strength and dedication. everything you did, you did for us, with love. You sacrificed yourself for that our future to be bright and you made it :) Who we are today is because of you! Also, I thank you for keeping us close to God and for being an example to us, we grew up learing to live in obedience. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers, for staying with us despite the difficulties ! Thank you for the millions of sacrifices that you have made for us, because you dedicated yourself and help us to become great people! Thank you for all the sleepless nights and for all the long ways to work and back, for all the Christmas presents, for the great cookies that you have cooked for us, for the money that you are giving me everyday even if you have or not(That was in High School :D) Thank you for being my mother! You are so beautiful and when you smile, you make my day better, You are a very ambitious and strong woman and You never give up!...I have so many things to learn from you! Thank you for your forgivness(when I do crazy things :D), your love(even if I don’t deserve it sometimes :D), for making me laugh(I love your jokes :) and because you know me and you want me to become a great woman, the best I can. Thank you because you have been and still are a great example for me; Thank you for being my HERO~ I LOVE YOU MOM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3
Incep aceasta scrisoare prin a`ti spune Multumesc !
Iti multumesc pentru tot! Iti multumesc pentru ceea ce sunt eu, pentru ceea ce am devenit...pentru ca in fiecare zi ma uit la tine si vad un exemplu de ambitie, forta, daruire, pentru ca tot ceea ce ai facut, ai facut pentru noi...cu dragoste, pentru ca te`ai sacrificat pentru ca noi sa avem un viitor frumos...si ai reusit.
Ceea ce suntem azi, suntem datorita tie!
Deasemenea iti multumesc pt ca ne`ai tinut aproape de Dumnezeu si am avut in tine un exemplu, ca am crescut invatand sa stam in ascultare de El; Iti multumesc pentru ca ne porti in rugaciunile tale, pt ca ai ramas langa noi desi ti`a fost atat de greu.
Iti multumesc pentru milioanele de sacrificii pe care le`ai facut pentru noi, pentru ca te-ai dedicat si ne`ai crescut oameni mari.
Iti multumesc pentru noptile nedormite, pentru drumurile lungi facute la serviciu si inapoi, pentru cadourile de Craciun, pentru prajiturile pe care ni le`ai preparat de atatea ori, pentru banii pe care mi`i dai zilnic fie ca ai fie ca nu, pentru munca pe care ai depus`o, o depui si o vei mai depune pentru mine.
Iti multumesc ca esti mama mea ! Pentru ca esti frumoasa, pentru ca atunci cand zambesti imi faci ziua mai buna, pentru ca esti ambitioasa, puternica si nu te dai batuta niciodata...am atat de multe lucruri de invatat de la tine.
Iti multumesc pentru ca ma ingadui, ma ierti, ma iubesti, ma faci sa rad, ma ajuti, ma cunosti, ma cresti...Iti multumesc ca ai fost si esti cel mai bun exemplu pentru mine. Pentru ca esti o eroina !

Iti multumesc mama mea !
Te iubesc!

2 comentarii:

  1. E minunata mama ta! Si datorita ei esti minunata si tu...

    I <3 you a bunch!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. multumesc !
    si eu te iubesccccccc atat de mult incat nu exista cuvinte. <333

    RăspundețiȘtergere